1. Nice writing style. Witty dialogues and funny lines that had me laughing out in public many times
2. Lots of sexual tension
3. Yummy & tormented hero, a former army officer
1. No in-depth character development
2. Lots of lust but little romance or love IMHO. The hero was too closed up to allow for any real emotional attachment between them.
3. Slow beginning. Little to none action during the first half
4. The most perfect heroine I've ever read about: she's a former Olympic champion in gymnastics, currently a very successful journalist and anchorwoman with the looks of Angelina Jolie, the riches of Paris Hilton, the sweetness, innocence and generosity of saint Maria-Teresa plus courageous and strong to boot. Isn't that laying it too thick?