InTheMoodForLove

Tempt Me at Twilight - Lisa Kleypas Loved, loved, loved this one! What can I say? Much as I love a hero who'll fight his feelings till the very last page, I also adore those men who instantly recognize the right woman for them and do anything, and I mean ANYTHING, to hold on to her.
Harry will always have a special place in my heart and I have absolutely no doubt that I'll be re-reading this one in the future.

Dare I say that I don't have much expectations for Leo's and Miss Marks' story? I'm very reluctant to pick that one, since the whole "I have secrets and won't speak of them" plot doesn't usually work for me:(

My Harry-as I'm having a major crash on both Armitage and Gandy and Armitage has already been done by l. Jayne- I'll do a Gandy tribute:

And since everyone has written down some quotes, I decided to add a couple that show Harry's darker side:

"Would you say that you're a good man, Harry?"
He had to think about that. "No," he finally said. "In the fairy tale you mentioned last night, I would probably be the villain. But it's possible the villain would treat you far better than the prince would have."

"Just remember that if you have any idea about requesting an annulment, I'll have you on your back and divested of your virginity before you can blink."