InTheMoodForLove

Shadowfever  - Karen Marie Moning This was a book worth the wait. Moning did not only write a very suspensful book, full of twists and turns that kept me guessing until the last page, but devoted time to develop her characters even more. We definitely get to see how Mac has changed from the innocent, naive Rainbow Girl to become a major player in the chessboard. Yes, Mac did make me angry in certain points, but all in all I liked what she became and I understood why she acted the way she did. And I really loved the book; the suspense picks up slowly at first, but once it gets going, I couldn't put it down.

This is what all final books of a successful series should be: not just a gathering of the threads left hanging in the previous books, but an even deeper advancement of the story that shows us all that went behind the scenes and the persons involved all along. This is the best book of the series IMO and will certainly satisfy the fans who've longed for it. Cudos to Moning for a job so well done!