InTheMoodForLove

Yours to Keep - Shannon Stacey 3.5 stars

This one featured a fake betrothal plot, which happens to be one of my favorite tropes, so it's little wonder I ended up enjoying it.

Sean and Emma end up living together for a month, pretending to be engaged for the shake of Emma's grandmother, who was too worried for her grand-daughter living alone while she was away. There is attraction at first sight from both sides, but it takes a while for the two of them to act on it, but in the end, along with a little help from Sean's extensive family, the fireworks lit up:)

This was a nice and enjoyable read, with a fast pace, witty dialogues, nice characters and some really funny and laugh-out-loud scenes. I enjoyed it greatly and I liked the fact that both Sean and Emma were likable people, I could come to care about IF there were more pages in the book. Because I think the only problem rests there: in the shorter than usual length, that allowed for no deep understanding of the heroes and their way of thinking.

Besides that, it was a very enganging read, light and funny and emotional too, perfect for a hot summer day.

ARC provided by NetGalley