InTheMoodForLove

Healing Hearts - Taryn Kincaid Well, that was one heck of a silly book: everything, besides the epilogue, takes place in less than a day during which the heroes' feeling run from hate to lust to love in just a few hours. Yes, that's right: the heroine starts the book hating the hero for the death of her brother during the war, but she soon discovers she wants him anyway and finally admits that she even loves him. The hero's feelings at least start one step higher, skipping hate and moving directly to lust, before eventually turning to love as well.

And despite all that, it was not bad:) I did like the characters frivolous or not, and especially the tortured hero who carried both physical and emotional traumas. Like an instant soup, it wasn't too tasty nor nutricious, but served its purpose of momentarily satisfying my hunger. I don't think I'll even remember it a week after today, but at least I didn't hate it.

Note: An earl's son is not a viscount, merely a lord.