InTheMoodForLove

Paranormalcy - Kiersten White This one was really nice but in a cute sort rather than 'wow' of way. At least the heroine was not just decorative and the hero was sweet, rather than the cold, taciturn boy you meet in so many YA books. It was also strongly targeted to younger readers in a way that you couldn't ignore it. Think for instance that the heroine's idea of dressing well is a zebra print dress with pink high heeled boots:) Oh boy, I wouldn't want to get caught dead in such an outfit, lol! And the idea of holding hands with the boy she likes is enough to send her in a nervous fit. I'm so glad I'm not teen anymore:)

Anyway it was nice. It sure ends with many questions that I guess are going to be answered in the next books but I'm not sure I'm planning to follow. Perhaps if I get spare credits I'll think about it. All in all, it was a 'nice to read' rather than 'have to read'. Fans of YA will probably like it more than I did though, so if you're one, you might want to give it a shot.