InTheMoodForLove

His Wicked Ways - Samantha James Cameron MacKay abducts Meredith, his enemy's only daughter, from the convent she stays in. He plans to take her back to his castle, leaving her father thinking her as dead, thus getting revenge for his family's deaths. He expects to hate Meredith, known as shy and timid, but during their journey back to his lands, which takes several days, he discovers her courage, her innocence, her kind heart and is swayed. When they arrive in his castle, he's not sure what to do with her any more. His people hate her and display their feelings openly, but he doesn't feel that she's his enemy anymore and treats her more like a guest which doesn't go well with everyone. There's mischief, jealousy, passion and tenderness a lot, a fast paced story and lovely three-dimensional characters, besides the heroine and the hero, making this story a delight.

Highlander romance is not my favorite genre but I thoroughly enjoyed this one and recommend it to everyone.