InTheMoodForLove

A Red Hot Valentine's Day - Megan Hart, Jackie Kessler, Lacy Danes, Jess Michaels I've only read Megan's Hart and Jess Michaels' stories.

In Megan Hart's story, a couple exchanges some erotic stories in e-mail, before they get to meet together in real, since they live too far from each other.
The story was not bad, but it was not particularly interesting either for me. I would only rate it with 3 stars.

In Jess Michaels' story, a historical romance, the heroine goes to her remote estate to consider a marriage proposal. She has agreed to reply until Valentine's day, which is two weeks apart. In the estate arrives unexpectedly her brother's close friend and her first love. The storm forces them to spend the night together in the estate and old and new feelings come to life.
I loved this story. It was worth 4.5 stars for me. I love how Jess Michaels always makes me feel her heroes' anguish and pain, and it happened here as well.

The first story is a historical about a woman having to choose between two men. In order to choose between them she has sex with each one, while one of the men has encounters with two other women. This IMHO was only sex and had nothing to do with romance and I only skimmed through it.

I still haven't checked out the third one.